Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm....



I'm the lost black feather that flies away with the wind.....

I'm the broken heart that never healed.....

I'm the tears of wandering children....

I'm the widow of a fallen soldier....

I'm the rust on a torn up battle ship....

I'm the person who never felt love.......

I'm the bird with the defect wings....

I'm the fire that burns in hell....

I'm the ravens that live in the graveyard...

I'm the earth that's dying each day...

I'm the broken strings on a violin...

I'm the comrades that have died...

I'm the wolf that howls at night...

I'm the god that failed...

I'm the sinful angel....

I'm the kind demon....

I'm the stray dogs that roam the streets at night....

I'm the moon that's covered with grey....

I'm the unholy pope that worships the devil....

I'm something that you should'nt be...

I'm ....


- Brandon Joel Fernandes

No comments:

Post a Comment