Thursday, October 22, 2009

...Bzzzzzzzz....

Bah ! Another tiring day, ok...not so tiring.But yeah ! I had fun today, quite a lot.
Wasn't any class today, so I spent to whole day loafing around the college and then I did some jazz bass with Aditi and her student.

Other than that, GiteX !!! :D
My first time I've ever been to GITEX and the shit is awesome !!! For those of you that dont know, GITEX is this huge technology expo where stuff is sold for REAL CHEAP.There were lots of people around, I freaking got lost for a bit but then I figured it out. Sales and promotions here and there, and lots of really cheap tech stuff....I might go tomorrow again..Here are few pictures :



It was kind wierd seeing ' DAIKATANA ' on the freaking rack, it also had a Windows Vista seal too ? I thought the game was done for ! How did this happen ?


For those of you who dont know, ' DAIKATANA ' was the work of one of the creators of doom, John Romero. He was praised as the most awesome game developer back at the time of doom but he lost that title when he made ' DAIKATANA ', which was one of the worst games in the world ! It was also rated by many other sites as ' Worst Game '.


Well, anyways ! Tomorrow I have a ' My Day' time alone at home ! Play guitar and stuff is for me tomorrow !

I'll write more stuff,
Catch ya laters !

Song of the day: Little Piece of Heaven by AVENGED SEVENFOLD
Mood : Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment