Friday, October 23, 2009

List of Gratitude...

So here I am, I was supposed to go to the GITEX today to buy my hard disk but I didn't go! Hopefully, tomorrow I got the time to do it !

What changes a human being ? It cant be just events in their life...or moments...
I think the answer to this question is the people who you met along the 'life' road, whether bad or good, friend or foe, crush or hated, they all made a difference.

So, I was thinking of all the people who made a difference in my life or helped me slightly along the way and those very dear that I wont forget so I'm writing all of their names down...
(Not in numerical order)




Mom
Dad
Bro
Sis
Monica David
Kimberly Fernandez
Lawrie Dsouza
Nikita Lewis
Nerita Lewis
Revathy Warrier
Sangeetha Sudarshan
Aditi Jajal
Hansel
Meryl Dsouza
Rohit Kataky
Utsav Sakuja
Silas D'costa
Irtiza Bilgrami
Joyna Mathew
Christable Santos
Corraine Santos
Vincent Wahba
Nigel Anderson
Luella Vaz
Daniel Dsouza
Clifford Pereriea
Venus Lobo
Melanie Mascarehnas
Alia Busheri
Melissa Mascarehnas
Tony Coutinho (Ex-teacher of IEAS)
Marceline (Ex-teacher of IEAS)
Rami Al-Salah
Venus David
Kelly (Skellitubby)
Madonna David
System of a Down ( Changed my full music scene from RAP )
The whole first batch of INDIAN ENGLISH ACADEMY SCHOOL.
The Crash and Burn people.
The Quarter Mile supporters.
Cassie Fernandes
Donawyn Fernandes
Ethan Dsouza

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Brandon. =)
    I'm glad I was one of the people you remembered. I really am.

    Love you. <3

    ReplyDelete