Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Solitary ??

So here I am, blogging after finally handing in my 'Electronic Collage' assignment which caused me immense stress and the feeling is really great....I did some 'Zietgiest' looking thing with a man in the centre and blah blah blah !

So whats today's topic ? What do you want me ranting about this time ? lol

Ever heard people say "Omg ? Why do u listen to music so much ? Why do you have your headphone on you ? you're isolating yourself from society !" and I say ? "FUCK OFF"..



Yes, its the sad truth, it does cause social isolation but I love the feeling....not of social isolation but of isolation from madness around me. After a hard days work or project, who wouldnt want to sit with their tea or take a walk with their headphones on ? I love that 'peace of mind' feeling that gets to you. I think headphones are a blessing ! and they also have a + point,they keep your long hair back cool :) !
I like the isolation part, I know it sucks but I love it a lot...

Yeah so anyways thats that for now lol....

Song of the day: Rime of the Ancient Mariner - Iron Maiden
Mood : Walking on the line


No comments:

Post a Comment