Monday, October 26, 2009

Love ?




What a freaking tiring day, not to mention its the end of my trimester and I have one remaining assignment due, hopefully I take care of that on time =/.

Other than that, well its all going ok...One of my best friends just dropped outta college, it just took me by surprise ! I'm gonna miss seeing her around ='[ !!
Gah!, I still remember the first day I met her, total game freak all excited about animation =).Sigh.

Topic for today? Love..

Whats this 'Love' thing, I don't know if I'll ever be able to figure it out, I haven't been lucky with it, but I already feel it, there are so many people I LOVE SOO MUCH that I'd do anything !

Why does it happen that the best person for you is taken by somebody else, and the twisted part is, that person loves u a lot more back but you aren't in a position to love her back because of the ' taken ' factor ! I really can't get the hole we get stuck in***

I always had my heart at my sleeves, my heart was too easy to kill, and I hated that!!
It's crazy, whenever I asked out, it was either 'Not interested for a relationship' or 'I wish I could but I already have a boyfriend =['...

Whatever man, I hope things turn out good, its so crazy, I know being single is the best feeling or thing but singles also get occasionally very depressed because of staying alone.

There are people who love me a lot, I love them too but I know I wouldn't want to date them because I would end up breaking their heart and that is something I do NOT want to do !! I know they love me but whats the use if I don't feel the same way about them ???
I don't want to just start a false relationship...But they will still remain my friends and I'll love them forever !!

Sigh...

Thats all blogging for now..

-Brandon

Song of the Day : Innocent - OUR LADY PEACE
Mood : Sad and depressed

No comments:

Post a Comment