Sunday, October 11, 2009

Crazy day ???

Good morning...Bwaaa I was off to a bbq partay in the evening...So I did a little CAM WHORING while in the Metro ! Bwahahahha !!!


I had a fun day today...or yesterday night? Whatever...I had a fun day @ Zabeel Park ? Its somewhere near the trade center thingy, God ! I gotta learn the locations proper...Anyways ! I went with 3 friends, weathing was awesome, the place had a nice feel to it too...

Some Japanese looking house / palace...


The Earth (^_^) !!!


The Japanese Palace again...


The Sausages !!


The Veg BBQ stuff !!!

After this we were riding this Car-Cycle, which is basically a car but u need to pedal and we could ride it around the park. Then we headed over to the Arcade's Bumper-Car thing which was where we had the MOST FUN !!! I felt like a 10 year old again !!! Gah, I think I'm gonna get a bad body ache when I get up the next morning...

So well, that its...I'll write some more tomorrow and hopefully get the pics from my friend cuz my CAMERA sucks ( mobile cams ? what do u expect ?? ) and perhaps, if anything INTERESTING / FUN happens !!!

This is me signing off / going to sleep !!!
Good....Morning !

1 comment: