Friday, October 9, 2009

So, Im back

Yeah !! Im back and NO! Im not fucking formatting the blog.Im gonna use the same template and same everything....I'll be updating the blog atleast every week =) !! So yeah !! Welcome back myself.

So, what I am doing now ?

I'm in Dubai, land of god knows what...bullshit ? money ? crazy cars ? awesome people ? Its everything packed in one place xD !

Im currently in college ( SAE Institute )....I like to call it a 'College' cuz it 'FEELS' like that to me..Yeah we dont have a sports team or anything so, hmm..Whatever!! But college still rocks !!
Made so many new FUCKING AWESOME friends !! Tried 'new shit' and gonna try more new shit soon...hehehheh.....

The Metro is on in Dubai, I have to say its pretty decent COMPARED TO THE FUCKING BUSSES ARRGG!!! but yeah the Metro is awesome, getting to a place from the metro sucks ass unless you got one of em feeder busses..I spend like 20 dhs per day just to travel to college, thats why im trying to get a license!!! Hopefully I get one!

People have lotsa money to throw, they deserve the throwing cuz ....DOH...they are royals !! Check out this fucking car ive never ever seen in my life but it looks totally out of this world, a world class design ! I was awestruck !!! Enjoy...




No comments:

Post a Comment