Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Yes, yes....I'm still alive...


Sorry guys, lol....I've been quite exhausted by last trimester's assignments and stuff so I just decided to take the weekend off from blogging or gaming and such...

I dont want to bore you with my story on what I did over the weekend but I'll make it short and sweet.

Things I did the last 4 days...

1)Watched "This is it"

I found this movie / documentary quite good
BTW I'M IN LOVE WITH MICHAEL Jackson's lady guitarist !!!!

2)Helped a friend 'PIMP' his PC !!

Yeah, we looked around 'Al-Ain Computer Centre' @ Bur dubai and ended up spending DHS 1100 for an 'Nvidia GTX 260' + 'GIGABYTE 730Mwt Power supply unit'.....Now, he's blazin with it.

3)Helped with a studio recording

I basically had to add bass lines and some guitar solos or fils here and there... :D

4)Formatted my mac..

Yes ! I formatted my mac and pc. Thanks to my 1TB harddisk, I could back up everything :D !

5)World of Warcraft..

I'm addicted now ! I have a death knight character lvl55 and a Night elf warrior lvl 61 :D !!

6)Started 2nd Trimester...

Something tells me I'm gonna enjoy this trimester...


Mood: Ok
Song of the day: Escape the fate - Reverse this curse

No comments:

Post a Comment